VTA Consumer Call to Action
Calling all Consumers of Vapor Products
GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THE VAPOR INDUSTRY!
Calling all consumers of vapor products across the country! The Vapor Technology Association (VTA) is hard at work in the nation’s capital promoting responsible public policies like the Cole-Bishop Amendment that will save the entire vapor industry and will preserve your ability to access and continue to use quality vapor products. We have made a lot of progress, but now we need YOUR help! If we are going to be successful, we must show our elected leaders in Washington exactly who you are. You are the consumers who rely on vapor products, and you need to make your voices heard!
FOLLOW THESE 3 EASY STEPS TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
- TAKE A PHOTO! Take a photo in front of your local vape shop(s), with your friends, or just yourself!
- TAG YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS! Go to http://cqrcengage.com/vaportechnology/federal and enter your address in the “Find Your Elected Officials” box. Then, click and scroll down to find your Representative and your 2 Senators. Write down their Twitter and Facebook handles so you can tag them in separate posts.
- POST YOUR PHOTO WITH A MESSAGE! Post your photo to Twitter and Facebook using #WeAreVapor and #SupportColeBishop with one of the simple messages below and tag your representative.
Please use one of the suggested messages below so our message is consistent. For Twitter, choose one of these suggested Tweets:
- @[REPRESENTATIVE] Vaping saved me. Now we need you to #SupportColeBishop and save vapor in our state! #WeAreVapor [INSERT PHOTO]
- Together #WeAreVapor! @[REPRESENTATIVE], vaping saved me. #SupportColeBishop and preserve my choice to vape. [INSERT PHOTO]
For Facebook, use this suggested post:
- We are consumers, employees, and supporters of small businesses in our state. Together, #WeAreVapor!
- @[REPRESENTATIVE] Vaping saved me. Now we need you to #SupportColeBishop and save vapor in our state. [INSERT PHOTO]
This is important – Use both these hashtags: #WeAreVapor #SupportColeBishopby